Cloud accounting is one of the coolest things to happen in the last few years to business owners as it literally revolutionises the finance function in your business.
We often get asked questions on cloud accounting so have decided to answer your frequently asked questions.
What is the cloud?
The cloud is really a fancy name given to using software via the internet. This means you don’t need to install or download software to your computer.
So, what exactly is cloud accounting?
Cloud accounting is managing your accounting needs online. So whereas traditionally you would install some accounting software to your computer with cloud accounting so simply log in online to your software and off you go.
What are the benefits of cloud accounting for your business?
My goodness, there are just so many benefits of cloud accounting. We have listed the benefits in a nice bullet point style list:
You can access your accounting information from anywhere at anytime
- You can instantly send invoices or quotes to clients when you are out of the office
- The software is automatically updated – saving you costly update fees
- The monthly costs reduces the upfront costs of implementing an accounting system
- You can link your accounting software with other cloud based software for seamless integration
- You can interact without accountant in real time without having to send over data files
- Your accountant can provide you with detailed business analysis and awesome reports
- You can have more than one user using the software at once
Hopefully this answers a few of your questions on cloud accounting and gives you a brief overview of how it can help to transform your business.
If you fancy a chat about how to start implementing this for your business give us a call on 01202 283233